The term PegDev Limited or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is
Haywood Park Cotts, Main A513, Shugborough, Staffordshire. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to
change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness,
performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this
website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain
inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall
not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information
available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not
limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in
accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for
your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s).
We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without PegDev Limited
prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of
England and Wales.